Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thunder of regret and responsibility

100 Words on Saturday - Write Tribe


What's this pain? I looked around. I was in a hospital, plugged in to a bunch of monitors.I can't lift a finger. It didn't make any sense. I looked furthur. My aunt and my sister were sleeping on the other side of the bedroom. Aunty?Where's mom? Then it came to him, they were dead in an accident few years ago. He became the provider of the family of him and his sister but his sister stayed with his aunt. It wasn't safe in the city. It slowly came back, my accident caused by my rash driving. I looked at my sister...never again! Then I thought I'd do things differently.
------------------------------------------------------
Its a true story. I met his aunt during the time i was in hospital. He came home for some family function in town. Rash driving destroys dreams for you and for others!

No comments:

Post a Comment