Saturday, May 4, 2013

RSS BOT :: ACTIVE

Day 2, Thursday: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at.
Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    There aren't many things that come to my mind when i think about this topic. Especially the 'good at' part! My mother always complains i am good at spending money unnecessarily and wasting time with computer. Does that count? ...As if!
     I am good at following trends. Like i said in my previous post, I like to look for the brightest candy store. yeah! i am talking about the Internet..not a Candy store!.It is the one good thing about being an RSS junkie. Interesting stuff pops out of every where. Ofcourse Reddit and Twitter are where you should be looking at. But i am afraid of both because there is too much information and you might just get lost. Unfortunately i do my reading in my office during breaks so, i cant follow blogs. But if you dont have such restrictions , you can use it to go through a 100 websites or blogs popular posts and yet not get lost! :D
    Ofcourse what you add to the RSS list matters. You can easily identify the big guns...Techcrunch, Mashable, Digg, Endgadget. As you go on you can add others. But i don't how people come across interesting blogs. Once i tried to check out few top blogs list in various categrories but its not bright enough so i left!
    Although i am not an expert i love exploring possibilities of various Gadgets.  Who doesn't? Reading about them and also experimenting on them! But unfortunately my wallet doesn't agree with me and I cant get my hands on many of the gadgets. I rooted my Android phone and tried flashing. Its flashy that i can flash but its not actually flashy because my stock android is 2.3 but it did not allow me to flash ICS so i flashed it back!
    Seems like i really dont know enough! Maybe i should takeup on a hobby.....what say make Ironman suits? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment